We are living in a time where divorce has become rampant. Even in the church, divorce among believers is not uncommon. To add to this bleak picture, too many of our Christian married couples are unhappy campers. It is my prayer and intent with this book to help you in your pursuit of an amazing, fulfilling marriage.
The following are five of the ten pillars for a strong and joyous marriage:
- The Pillar of Communication: The Sharing of Life
- The Pillar of Listening: A Lover is a Listener.
- The Pillar of Forgiveness: Forgiveness is the Centerpiece of a Peaceful Relationship.
- The Pillar of Integrity and Honesty: Trust is the Bridge Which Love Travels Over.
- The Pillar of Romance: Learning What Fuels Romantic Love