At our Lord’s first coming, He came to a dark suffering and hopeless ancient world. “The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.” Matthew 4:16. As we approach His second coming, we live in a suffering and hopeless world. The above scripture points to the God of Hope, the God of a better day. This writing looks to the God of hope, the God of a better day. Listed are key thoughts from my encounter with the God of hope.
- The revelation of the God of hope
- The Master of our breakthroughs
- The Lord is our helper
- We serve the God of new beginnings
- There is certain victory in our war zone
- We serve the dream-giver: the giant killer
- He is our redeemer and our confident hope for a better tomorrow “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” Hebrews 13:8