Women are you ready to throw off what the world says you should look and be like, and find your security and identity in what your Heavenly Father says? Do you struggle to disciple your children, but desire them to know God? Do you hunger for an encounter with God, but the busyness of life and fatigue keeps you from drawing closer to Him?
Through Scriptures and testimonies, Katie McHargue challenges women to not settle for less than God's best for their lives and what it means to have been captured by the love of God and the joy of passing it to the next generation.
In Captured by Love, come learn:
- The biblical principles of Master-Mission-Mate
- God's attraction to hunger, no matter what stage of life you are in
- Spiritual warfare in marriage and relationships
- Principles of raising godly children in an ungodly world
- Practical ways of shepherding a child's hearts for a lifetime of Kingdom impact
- And more...